1. In order to receive important up-to-date information throughout the season, email addresses are required and it is up to the Member to notify the Parramatta Eels should the Member’s contact details change.
2. Membership cards will not be issued at the time of purchase, but will be distributed prior to the Parramatta Eels' first home game of season 2017 depending on the time of purchase. Should your card not arrive in time for a home game Members will have access to a ticket for entry via the e-card on their dispatch email.
3. All Membership cards and packs will be sent to the individual and therefore all addresses must be provided.
4. Paper tickets will not be issued as replacements for lost or misplaced Member cards for the 2017 season. E-Ticketing will allow Members to print a replacement ticket at home by logging into their Member account. For further information on E-Ticketing, please contact our Fan Services Team on 1300 BLUE GOLD (1300 258 346).
5. If you require a replacement ticket on game day, a ticket can be provided for a $5 reprint fee visit ANZ Stadium Box C/D or H. Photo ID will be required. Replacement Member cards can be issued for a $25 reprint fee. Contact the Fan Services Team on 1300 BLUE GOLD (1300 258 346) to place your order.
6. The Parramatta Eels reserve the right to change all, or any of the details enclosed in the Eels Membership brochure or Membership website.
7. Conditions of entry apply to ANZ Stadium. For further information visit the ANZ Stadium website or contact the Stadium on (02) 8765 2000. The Parramatta Eels have the right to cancel Memberships for breaches of the condition of entry to ANZ Stadium, or the breaches of the Supporter Code of Conduct. Cancelled Memberships will not be reimbursed and no compensation will be provided.
8. Memberships will not be refunded.
9. Membership payments will automatically be deducted from your nominated credit card on a monthly or annual basis. Prior to the new membership season starting, members will be notified in writing, post or email and given 30 days to opt out of the automatic renewal. Parramatta Eels reserve the right to automatically renew your membership, unless the club is contacted, by a member, and you are opted out of membership rolling renewals (Eel4Life Payment Plan).
10. Seats are the property of ANZ Stadium and are subject to availability. For example, in case of redevelopment to sections of the stadium, seats may no longer be available. All Memberships are subject to the above terms and conditions and purchase of Memberships indicates acceptance of the above. Reserved Seat Members will be offered the opportunity to re sell their seat/s for home games they will not be attending via the Member seat warmer program. An email will be distributed in the lead up to every home game which will present Members with the chance to register their seat/s.
11. The Parramatta Eels reserve the right to suspend Memberships due to poor crowd behaviour. Eels fans need to respect that opposition fans have an allegiance to their own Club and welcome all fans to our home venue. No abuse or use of bad language towards fellow supporters, away supporters, players or officials will be tolerated.
12. The Parramatta Eels have a zero tolerance policy towards racism and discrimination. Sanctions including cancellation of Membership, stadium eviction and fines will be imposed for Members and fans that racially vilify players, officials, staff and/or other spectators. Should any of the above take place, please notify security or Police of anti-social behaviour.