Mark Jenkins is a recently retired Assistant Commissioner of the NSW Police Force (NSWPF) who served as a criminal investigator across Western Sydney over a 38-year career. Over the last decade of his career, Mark was a member of the NSWPF Senior Executive Service where he led significant corporate and operational Commands within the Force. He has completed the Company Directors Course and is now a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. He is one of the two Parramatta Leagues Club Directors who also sits on the PNRL Board.
• Director with PNRL & PLC since 2020
• With 38 years of service with the NSW Police Force (NSWPF) with the majority of his service as a criminal investigator. Marks final 10 years of service was as a member of the NSWPF Senior Executive Service where he led significant corporate and operational commands within the force.
• Completed Company Directors Course and is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
• Consultant with Sports Integrity Australia
• Directorship on PLC Board