Sean McElduff has been Chairman of the Parramatta Eels since August 2018 and has been a Director of the Club since February 2017. Sean has over 40 years' experience in banking and finance both domestically and offshore and holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting/Law) from the University of Western Sydney. Sean joined Westpac Banking Corporation in 1977 and held a number of senior executive roles across the organisation.
• Chairman of PNRL since 2018
• Previously a senior executive of Westpac Institutional Banking Corporation and has over 40 years of experience in banking and finance both domestically and offshore
• Currently Chairman of Mortgageport Management Pty Limited
• Completed the Company Directors Course in 2001
• Holds a Batchelor of Business (Accounting/Law) from UWS
• Previously served as a member of the boards of Hastings Fund Management Limited (including Chairman from 2004-2006), Westpac Funds Management Limited, Angus Knight Group and Cash Services Australia Pty Ltd and Exact Mining Group Pty Ltd
Member ID: 1478883