Cap Collect T&C
Eels Online Store Voucher Redemption Instructions – Cap Collect Members
1. Await SMS confirmation from the Club, stating that your credit amount has been uploaded into your Eels Online Store account.
2. When your credit has been uploaded, visit the Eels Online Store
3. Log in to your Eels Online Store account by clicking ‘Sign In’ on the home page.
5. If you have not previously created an Eels Online Store account, we have automatically created an account for you with the primary email address on your Member account. To create your password, please click on the ‘Forgot your Password?’ button and follow the instructions.
6. Once you are logged into your account, your voucher amount will be visible at the top of the page and will be displayed as a ‘store credit’.
a. Voucher amounts have been applied to the primary address on your Member account only. This means the voucher amount will be applied to the one account (primary email address account).
7. Your voucher amount will automatically be applied at the checkout. Don’t forget to use your 15% Member discount – insert EELS2021MEMBER into the ‘Coupon Code’ at checkout.
8. If you have any Online Store queries, please contact the Eels Online Store at email@example.com. If you have any Membership-related queries, please contact the Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 258 346.
Terms and Conditions. Eels Online Store Voucher – Cap Collect Members
1.1 Applicable 2021 Members will be provided with a credit (voucher) to spend at the Club’s online merchandise store (shop.parraeels.com.au), substituting receiving a 2021 Member cap.
1.2 Members will be eligible for an Eels Online Store credit if they opted to receive Eels Online Store credit instead of a 2021 Member cap.
1.3 Each applicable 2021 Membership will be eligible for one (1) $30 Eels Online Store Credit.
1.4 Instructions on how to use the Eels Online Store Credit can be seen above, and Members are responsible for ensuring they provide an up to date email address to the Club.
1.5 The Club will not be responsible for any Eels Online Store Credit being placed on an incorrect account as a result of a Members incorrect email address.
1.6 Eels Online Store Credits will expire on 31 October 2021, unless extended by the Club in its sole discretion.
1.7 The value of the Eels Online Store Credit is $30 for each applicable 2021 membership. The Eels Online Store Credit amounts are final, unless otherwise notified by the Club.
1.8 Eels Online Store Credits are not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Eels Online Store Credits cannot be applied to previous purchases nor combined with any other offers or discounts including price matching of any other retailer.
1.9 Eels Online Store Credit must be used in a single transaction only.
1.10 Eels Online Store Credit may not be combined with any other offers, except for the 15% discount available to Members as part of their Membership Package. This 15% discount will be applied when Members submit the Eels Member discount code at the checkout
1.11 Eels Online Store Credit can be redeemed against all items available for purchase on the Club’s online merchandise store, except gift cards, postage and other items as advised on the store from time to time.
1.12 Members redeem their Eels Online Store Credit by logging in to their Eels Online Store account. The value of the Eels Online Store Credit will then be automatically applied at the checkout.