Member Ticketing Guide
This year we have a number of new - and improved - options for our Members to use their Membership access rights at home games. All full-season 2018 ticketed Members can use the methods below to either print an e-ticket, forward an e-ticket or put their seat up for sale using the online Membership portal.
All Members would have received an electronic version of their membership card(s). This would have been attached, as a PDF, to the email regarding your membership being dispatched. Any Members awaiting their card(s) can use this electronic version to gain access to home games, until the membership card(s) arrive.
HOW TO: PRINT A TICKET FROM YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT HOME
2018 sees a number of options for our Members and the use of their Memberships to access home games. All full-season 2018 ticketed Members can use the methods below to either print an e-ticket, forward an e-ticket or put their seat up for sale using the online Membership portal.
- Proceed to the Eels Membership portal and login using your account ID/email and password
- Once logged in, Click on “Manage my products” and select the event you would like to manage.
- Select "Print-at-Home" and you will then see the option to choose which membership seat you wish to print. Check the box next to the seat you wish to print an e-ticket for.
- Once seats are selected, click on "Print" in the top right corner of the page.
- A pop up will appear, click "reprint products" and then continue to print.
- A summary page will appear, check the box to agree to terms and conditions and then press "submit".
- A confirmation page will load and the PDF will download with the tickets ready to print-at-home (this will appear in downloads and/or in the bottom corner of your computer screen).
- PLEASE NOTE: Printing a ticket at home will cancel the membership barcode for the game selected. The ticket must be used once created.
- PLEASE NOTE: Reduced access Members cannot print tickets at home and will need to contact the Membership team if cards are misplaced.
SEAT RESELL PROGRAM
If you are not able to attend one of our home games, put your seat up for resale! If your seat is resold you will earn a discount off your 2018 Membership.
2018 Membership account credits:
- Click through to the Membership portal and login
- Once logged in, Click on “manage my products” and select the event you would like to manage
- Once in the event of your choice, select the RETURN action, then select which seat you would like to put up for resale
- A summary will appear for confirmation, click “Continue for return” to progress
- Click submit.
- Once the confirmation page has displayed, your seat is up for sale