Donation Request Policy
Donation Request Policy
The Parramatta Eels are proud to support not-for-profit and charitable organisations with their events and other fundraising efforts.
The Club understands that providing support to the community is important. The Parramatta Eels assist a variety of not-for-profit and charitable organisations through awareness and fundraising activities, through a variety of donations.
The Club receives hundreds of requests for donations and/or assistance from many worthy charitable organisations and individuals each year.
While the Parramatta Eels are committed to assisting the community, we are unable to successfully fulfil every request due to the high volume received.
- The Parramatta Eels DO NOT fulfil personal requests for signed memorabilia
- The Club does not accept any merchandise, for charity or otherwise, sent to the Club for signing. All items will be returned unsigned
- All members and supporters are encouraged to attend events where players may be available for signing of autographs E.G BGA Festival
- Requests for monetary donations and sponsorship will not be accepted
- The Parramatta Eels receive many requests from individuals who have fallen on hard times. Whilst we hope to assist in as many requests as possible, the individual’s relationship with the game and the club will be a factor in facilitating requests
Preference will be given to groups/individuals/causes in the following order:
- Parramatta Eels designated charity/community partners
- Junior Rugby League Clubs in the Parramatta District that require fundraising assistance;
- Schools within the Parramatta District that heavily support a variety of the Eels’ community programs
- Individuals who are involved in Rugby League in the Parramatta District and have fallen on hard times
- Eels Members or fans who have fallen on hard times
The following is required for all donation applications:
- Requests need to be in writing at least 8 weeks prior to the event
- Requests must be on organisation letterhead and include Company Name, postal address, and contact details
- Where the request relates to a fundraising event on behalf of another not-for-profit organisation, the request must contain an authority verifying the authenticity of the event
- Requests must advise where the fundraising proceeds will go
- Schools must provide evidence of their support of Rugby League
- Organisations must provide evidence of their support of Rugby League or the Parramatta Eels
- If you are fundraising via an event, please provide the date and location of the event
- Donations are limited to one per organisation, per year.
Requests should be addressed to:
The Community Department
PO Box 317, Kellyville NSW 2155
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org