Player Appearance Policy
Player Appearances Policy
The Parramatta Eels are committed to being involved in the local community, and are happy to assist in fundraising and the awareness of charitable organisations.
Requests for the Parramatta Eels Players and/or Coaching Staff to make an appearance at an event must be in writing along with a completed player appearance request form. This must then be submitted to the Parramatta Eels Community Department.
Player Request Criteria and Process:
- Requests must be submitted by completing the Player Request Form below
- Requests must be submitted at least six (6) weeks prior to the event and must not exceed the duration of one (1) hour. An extension on this can be negotiated once the request has been submitted, however, there are no guarantees
- All submissions will remain ‘pending’ until you are notified of the outcome of your request
- No personal requests will be considered e.g. to attend birthday parties or similar personal gatherings
Preferences of requests are given in the following order:
1. Local Schools that are associated with the Parramatta Eels and NRL Game Development Programs
2. Local Junior Rugby League Clubs within the Parramatta District
3. Parramatta Eels designated charity partners
4. Community Partners of the Parramatta Eels
5. Not-for-profit organisations within the Parramatta District
6. Other not-for-profit organisations in the wider community
Players are not available the following times:
1. During the off season; this starts the day following the last match of the season up until mid-November
2. On bye weekends during the NRL Premiership season
3. On the team’s scheduled day off during the week
4. On game days
5. On the day before and after game day
Please also note that unfortunately the Club cannot accept responsibility for last minute player cancellations due to injury/illness or change of training schedules.
The decision for the approval of a player appearance request is entirely at the discretion of the Parramatta Eels’ NRLC. Do note, the decision is final; no further correspondence will be entered into.
In order to consider your request you are required to fill out the Player Appearance Request form below.