Game Day Info: #RiseForAlex
This Friday night, the Dyldam Parramatta Eels take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs at Pirtek Stadium as part of #RiseforAlex round.
Dyldam Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Pirtek Stadium, Parramatta
Friday, July 18
Gates open: 5.00pm
NYC kick off: 5.20pm
NRL kick off: 7.40pm
It will be a massive night in Parramatta, with our game day sponsor and major partner Dyldam giving away beanie and scarf packs to the crowd to keep you warm - for your chance to win, just look our for your photo on the big screen at halftime to see if you’ve been spotted by the Dyldam photographer!
The Sweet Ps and Junior Sweet Ps will be performing, while our junior league teams will also be on show. And in the precinct, you’ll find jumping castles, face painters, Sparky and Sparkles greeting the fans, the Canon team and our charity partner Careflight.
This game is also our chance to #RiseForAlex, as we support Alex McKinnon. For every NRL fan who attends a game, including our Friday night game at Pirtek Stadium, the NRL will donate $1 to the RiseforAlex Fund.
You can also support the RiseForAlex Fund by:
- Buying a #RiseForAlex wristband at the game on Friday night
- Buying a #RiseForAlex wristband online at the NRL Shop for $2
- Donating online at www.riseforalex.org.au or by texting RiseForAlex to 0498 555 555
- Taking part in the #RiseForAlex telethon on Thurday, July 17, run by the NRL Footy Show, along with Telstra. Phone lines open on 1800 441 991 with 150 Telstra volunteers and NRL players from several clubs there from 8.30pm to answer your calls!
- Buying a copy of The Daily Telegraph on Saturday 19 July - for every issue sold, $1 will be donated to the RiseForAlex Fund.