Integrated Easter Transport
Good news for the Blue and Gold Army - all Memberships and tickets for our Round 5 blockbuster include integrated public transport!
UPDATE: For Easter Monday, 2 trains per hour will operate on the Cumberland line between Olympic Park and Schofields from 9am to 11pm, stopping at Parramatta. See below for all information on train travel.
So if you're coming to our Easter Monday blockbuster against the Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium, leave the car at home and take advantage of increased public transport and Major Event Services included in your ticket or Membership.
ALL tickets and Memberships for the Eels Easter Monday game include entry and return travel on CityRail trains, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus Services, regular Sydney Buses (STA), Sydney Ferries services and Light Rail services.
Round 5 - Easter Monday April 6:
Gates open: 12.40pm
Holden Cup kick off: 12.45pm
NRL kick off: 3.00pm
With the Sydney Royal Easter Show in full swing on Easter Monday, there will be additional traffic and if you have not pre-booked parking, we recommend you do not drive to ANZ Stadium.
To plan your trip to the game, visit the dedicated Eels v Wests Tigers Transport NSW page here.
Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the Easter Monday traditional battle AND for your chance to win a Member upgrade to a fantastic hospitality experience!
Transport Information - Trains:
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Additional and direct Sydney Trains will also be in operation to coincide with the Royal Easter Show:
- From Central to Olympic Park, eight trains per hour will operate between 8am and midnight, stopping only at Redfern and Strathfield
- For services from Western Sydney, direct trains running into Sydney Olympic Park will operate from as far west as Schofields and Emu Plains at a rate of six services per hour
- Lidcombe sprint services to Olympic Park will operate every 10 (ten) minutes from 05:30am, extending to Penrith / Emu Plains from 09:00 until 01:00am.
- Two (2) trains per hour will operate between Olympic Park and Schofields from 09:00am until 11:00pm.
- Across these three Royal Easter Show events, the train travel will apply to the entire Sydney Trains network and the NSW TrainLink intercity network, including fans travelling from as far away as Bomaderry, Bathurst, the Blue Mountains and the Hunter region.
- There is no track work scheduled that will affect any lines on the Sydney Trains network across the Easter long weekend, inckuding Easter Monday.
Transport Information - Buses:
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus services will be running every twenty (20) to thirty (30) minutes to coincide with the Royal Easter Show.
Major Event Buses start running between 07:00am and 07:30am depending on the route, and arrive from 08:30am until 5:00pm.
The last bus on each route departs Sydney Olympic Park at 11:00pm.
Sydney Buses will operate to a public holiday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park (Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park).
Sydney Olympic Park major event bus service frequency is also increasing on relevant routes from the Hills District: frequency will increase from between 10 and 15 minutes to 5 to 7 minutes in the immediate period leading up to the main game on Easter Monday.
Members and fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive, and are advised to take advantage of the extra direct train and bus services put on for the Easter Show which are also included in the event ticket for the Easter Monday NRL clash.
You can pre-book parking via:
Those driving should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.