Dyldam Parramatta Eels Holden Cup forwards Alex Twal and Tyrell Fuimaono have been named in NSW Under-20s State of Origin side for next Wednesday's match against Queensland.
The Under-20s State of Origin match will be played as the curtain-raiser to the Holden State of Origin series Game III decider at Suncorp Stadium on July 8.
Twal has been a stand out in the young Blue and Gold side in 2015 earning himself captaincy after injuries to Jeff Markus and Josh Aloiai in Round One whilst the athletic Fuimaono has showed his skill and versatility in both the Eels forward pack and backline.
Twal and Fuimaono were both selected in the victorious Australia U20's side that clashed with the Junior Kiwis earlier in the year.
2015 NSW Under-20s State of Origin Team
1.Latrell Mitchell - (Sydney Roosters)
2. Brian Kelly - (Gold Coast)
3. John Olive - (South Sydney)
4. Robert Jennings - (Penrith)
5. Brent Naden - (Penrith)
6. Jackson Hastings - (Sydney Roosters)
7. Drew Hutchison - (St George Illawarra)
8. Alex Twal - (Parramatta)
9. Grant Garvey - (Sydney Roosters)
10. Liam Knight - (Manly)
11. Joe Stimson - (Melbourne)
12. Tyrell Fuimaono - (Parramatta)
13. Luke Yates - (Newcastle)
14. Jacob Liddle - (Wests Tigers)
15. Oliver Clarke - (Penrith)
16. Addison Demetriou - (Manly)
17. Hame Sele - (St George Illawarra)
18. Matt Woods - (Wests Tigers)