Game Day Info: Heritage Round
Join us at ANZ Stadium in Round 19 for Friday night footy, as we celebrate Heritage Round against our old rivals, the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. Click through to buy tickets for another huge Eels-Bulldogs clash!
Dyldam Parramatta Eels v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs - Friday July 17, 7.35pm @ ANZ Stadium
Gates open: 5.15pm
NYC kick off: 5.20pm
NRL kick off: 7.35pm
Win the ultimate fan experience!
Our game day partners for Round 19, Coca-Cola, is giving away a fantastic game day experience to one lucky Blue and Gold fan and a friend - congratulations to our winner, Tyler. Hope you enjoy watching the game from the players' dug out!
Member Game Day Giveaways:
Arrive early and enter the gate using your 2015 Membership card for a chance to win! The 1,947th Member through the gate at every home game from now until the end of the season will take home a free TV ... perfect for watching those away-from-home games!
Celebrate Eels Heritage:
To mark Heritage Round, the Blue and Gold will wear their new Heritage Jerseys again in Round 19. Shop the Heritage Jerseys now online in men's, ladies' and children's sizes at the Eels Store.
We've also organised a Heritage Photo Booth on the concourse on the Western side of the stadium, near Aisle 125/12, where you can see yourself standing in the top row of the Eels' 1986 team photo.
Share it online, and then settle in to your seats to celebrate NRL Heritage Round and enjoy another chapter of the Eels v Bulldogs rivalry.
Parramatta Motor Group TryLine City:
In Round 19, you'll find the TryLine City Precinct on the Eastern side of the stadium, and inside on the concourse.
Head into the concourse and look out for the photo booth to see your own face in the 1986 Eels side, and enjoy all the other attractions in TryLine City!
For this game, all tickets to the game and ticketed Memberships include return travel on Sydney Train Services!
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight, and there will also be special direct supporter buses running between:
There will be three special direct supporter trains running for Eels v Bulldogs:
Blacktown to Olympic Park: Departing Blacktown at 5:54pm, stopping all stations to Olympic Park.
Campbelltown to Olympic Park: Departing Campbelltown at 6:07pm, stopping all stations to Granville then Auburn, Lidcombe and Olympic Park.
Sydenham to Olympic Park: Departing Sydenham at 6:25pm, stopping all stations to Olympic Park.
Sydney Buses will be running to a regular weekday timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Buses Route X25 runs from Strathfield Station to Sydney Olympic Park regularly during the afternoon peak period.
PARKING AND TRAFFIC -
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Please note: you'll need to print your ticket in advance, and pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets online or by calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.