Welcome to the #ReLive86 live stream!
As we celebrate NRL Heritage Round this week, we're looking back at just one chapter of the decades-long Eels v Bulldogs rivalry: the 1986 Grand Final.
We asked Triple M's Dan Ginnane and Eels Legend Peter Sterling to sit down and share their thoughts on the 1986 Eels' Grand Final win, from why Mick Cronin almost missed kick off, to what Sterlo was thinking on a particular attacking play.
The result combines new insights with Ray Warren's original commentary, and all the classic vision from the game itself, and we're live streaming it ... only on Wednesday night!
It's a unique way to re-watch a classic game. Tune in from 7.30pm for kick off, only on parraeels.com.au.
Having trouble using the live stream video player?
- This player is best viewed in a web browser, not inside the Parramatta Eels app. If you can't see the player in your Eels app, or the video doesn't play, then switch to your browser and try again.
- This player has been designed to watch on a laptop, PC, or on iOS or android tablets and devices, using a web browser.
- You may experience issues if you are connected to an external monitor using an HDMI cable. If you have problems, like the video freezing, then disconnect your HDMI cable and try watching on your laptop, PC, mobile device or tablet.
- To watch the stream, you will need to hit the play button (it won't play automatically). Once the player is initialised you will see an NRL Broadcast holding slide, which will automatically switch to the live feed when it commences.
- If the broadcast has already started and you press play, the live stream will start from the current point in the stream, not from the beginning.