Dyldam Parramatta Eels second-rower Manu Ma'u and prop Peni Terepo have been named in the Tonga side to face the Cook Islands in their upcoming Rugby League World Cup qualifier.
Ma’u and Terepo also featured for Tonga earlier in 2015 in their Pacific Test against Samoa on the Gold Coast.
Mate Ma'a Tonga will play the Cook Islands on Saturday, October 17, at Campbelltown Stadium, kicking off at 7pm.
The Cook Islands are yet to finalise their team - Click through to see the Cook Islands train on squad.
Mate Ma'a Tonga:
1. Solomone Kata (New Zealand Warriors)
2. Jorge Taufua (Manly Sea Eagles)
3. Mahe Fonua (Melbourne Storm)
4. Moses Pangai (Townsville Blackhawks)
5. Delouise Houter (Wests Tigers)
6. Pat Politoni (Cronulla Sharks)
7. Daniel Foster (Penrith Panthers)
8. Albert Vete (New Zealand Warriors)
9. Joel Luani (Wests Tigers)
10. Peni Terepo (Parramatta Eels)
11. Sika Manu (Penrith Panthers)
12. Manu Ma'u (Parramatta Eels)
13. Joe Ofagengaue (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Nafe Seluine (Burleigh Bears)
15. Ukuma Tai (Huddersfield Giants)
16. Ben Murdoch-Masila (Penrith Panthers)
17. Leilani Latu (Penrith Panthers)
18. David Fifita (Cronulla Sharks)