Round 3: Reciprocal entry for Members
While Round 3 is a Bulldogs home game, Eels Ticketed Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Full-season reserved seat and GA Members will also receive reciprocal entry to our Round 4 Easter Monday game against the Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium.
The Bulldogs v Eels clash on Friday, March 18, kicks off at 8.05pm.
Reserved seat Members enter through Gate C, sitting on Level 4 East.
General admission Members enter via Gate B, sitting at Aisle 101 and Aisle 146.
For any full-season Members who don't have their Membership pass with them for the game, please stop by and visit the Eels Membership team at the ticket window for assistance. The Fan Experience Team will also be located at Aisle 104 to help make sure you have a great time at the game!
All tickets to the Bulldogs v Eels match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus Services, regular Sydney Buses (STA), Sydney Ferries services and Light Rail services.
Parking will be in high demand for this game due to the Sydney Royal Easter Show, which begins on Thursday, March 17. Car parks are likely to reach capacity, so Members planning to head to ANZ Stadium should plan to take public transport, or pre-book parking.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Special supporter trains will also be running direct to Olympic Park:
- From Campbelltown at 6:07pm stopping all stations to Granville then Olympic Park
- The 6:15pm Bankstown Line service from Central will be extended to Olympic Park, arriving at 7:14pm.
- From Penrith at 6:23pm stopping all stations to Blacktown then Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta, Granville and Sydney Olympic Park (arriving at 7:12pm).
Additional and direct Sydney Trains will be in operation to coincide with the Royal Easter Show:
- Trains depart Central every fifteen (15) to sixteen (16) minutes between 07:30am and 10:00pm, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield and Olympic Park.
- Lidcombe sprint services to Olympic Park will operate every 10 (ten) minutes from 05:30am until 01:00am.
- An extra train will leave Campbelltown at 18:07pm stopping all stations to Granville then Olympic Park.
- The 18:15pm Bankstown Line service from Central will be extended to Olympic Park.
- An extra train will run from Penrith at 18:25pm stopping all stations to Blacktown then Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta, Granville and Sydney Olympic Park.
- Blue Mountains Line trains will make an extra stop at Lidcombe between 09:25am and 3:00pm (services towards the City) and between 7:00pm and 01:00am (services away from the City).
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will be running every 20 to 30 minutes for the Royal Easter Show.
Major Event Buses start running between 07:00am and 08:00am depending on the route and arrive at Sydney Olympic Park until 7:50pm.
The last bus on each route departs Sydney Olympic Park at 11:00pm.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular weekday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park. Click through to plan your trip!
Fans that plan to drive to the Bulldogs v Eels clash are advised to pre-book their parking to guarantee a spot for the event. Take advantage of the extra direct train and bus services put on for the Easter Show to ensure you get to the game on time. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.