This week, the Blue and Gold face the Rabbitohs at ANZ Stadium, as we look to settle the score after a tough 22-20 loss in Round 10.
Please note: Round 15 is a Rabbitohs home game and is NOT a reciprocal entry game for Eels ticketed Members. Click through for tickets to the game!
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Dyldam Parramatta Eels - Friday, June 17 at ANZ Stadium
5:30pm - Gates Open
5:35pm - NYC kick off
7:50pm - NRL kick off
You'll find the Blue and Gold merchandise team at the game if you need to stock up on 2016 Eels gear! Keep an eye out for the Eels merchandise van outside the stadium at Gate A/B, and remember, Members save 10%.
• To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
• Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Two special supporter trains will run to Olympic Park from:
· Central at 6.38pm, stopping all stations via Redfern and Strathfield.
· Blacktown at 6.48pm, stopping at all stations via Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta and Granville.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Trip planner.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable.
· Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
· Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
· Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
· Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
· Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
· If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
o From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
o From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
o From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
o From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
· Please Note: When leaving the precinct, patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR:
A patron text service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.