Game Day Info: Round 21
Join the Dyldam Parramatta Eels as we take on the Wests Tigers in our annual Junior League Appreciation Round!
Dyldam Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers - Saturday, July 30 | ANZ Stadium
Gates open: 3.10pm
Holden Cup kick off: 3.15pm
NRL kick off: 5.30pm
The Blue and Gold will salute our Junior League teams as part of a great Saturday afternoon of footy at ANZ Stadium.
Visit the precinct to get the latest merchandise, see our Membership team or meet the Careflight team, then head inside to the concourse to find jumping castles, face-painters and merchandise.
The Parramatta Eels Cheerleaders and Sparky and Sparkles will also be roaming around the ground to meet the Blue and Gold Army and take photos.
Exclusive Member benefits:
Members, as always, pick up your game day exclusive poster on the way into the ground. Be quick as there are only 2,000 available!
Eels Member bar:
Eels Members are invited to attend the exclusive Eels Members bar located on level 2 (North-West Terrace of ANZ Stadium) at Aisle 127 from Gates Open!
Simply show your 2016 Membership card to gain access to this exclusive Member area!
Stay after the game to meet a few of the Eels players and enjoy live music in the Member-only bar, which is open for an hour after full time.
Members only: Discover the Cross Bar
An exciting opportunity exists for Eels Members to access the Crossbar Lounge at ANZ Stadium. Located on the Eastern side of the Stadium, the Lounge features a new stylish bar and lounge.
Access to the space is via the glass doors on Level 1 concourse at A107. Take the lifts or escalators to Level 2 where the entry to the Lounge is located.
This is yet another great benefit of being an Eels Member.
Wests Tigers reciprocal Member entry:
While this match is an Eels home game, Wests Tigers Ticketed Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Wests Tigers Reserved Members with ANZ Stadium access will enter via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Wests Tigers General Admission Members with ANZ Stadium access will enter via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 146 & 101.
Need help on Game Day?
Our Membership Team have a number of locations at ANZ Stadium to help you on game day, including our Membership Marquee at Light Tower 4 and Box Office Gate H Service Window.
Our Fan Experience Team is also on hand to help you with any general enquiries, so feel free to chat with them!
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Three special supporter trains will run to Olympic Park from:
- Campbelltown at 3.45pm, stopping all stations via Granville
- Penrith at 3.41pm, stopping at all stations to Granville then Olympic Park
- Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Trip planner.
Trackwork will take place on the following lines:
- Airport, Inner West & South Line - Buses replace T2 Inner West Line trains between Strathfield and Central. Express trains continue to run.
- Bankstown Line - Buses replace trains between Liverpool and Sydenham via Bankstown and between Lidcombe and Sydenham.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekend timetable.
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Please Note: When leaving the precinct, patrons are advised that changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.
Report anti-social behaviour:
A patron text service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.