Lebanon have named their 24-man squad for the upcoming Rugby League World Cup.
Parramatta Eels mid-season recruit Mitch Moses has been named vice-captain, Tim Mannah and under 20’s Anthony Layoun have also been named on the squad.
This is the Cedar’s first Rugby League World Cup appearance since 2000, with the team made up of experienced NRL players but also young and upcoming talent that will get the chance to showcase their skills on the world stage.
The squad will play a warm-up match for the RLWC against Niue this Saturday, October 14 at Leichardt Oval.
Their first RLWC match is up against France in Canberra on October 29, then their last two games are at Allianz Stadium against England on November 4 and Australia on November 11.
Lebanon World Cup Squad:
- Robbie Farah (Captain – South Sydney)
- Mitchell Moses (Vice Captain – Parramatta Eels)
- Danny Barakat (Wentworthville)
- Jamie Clark (Auburn Warriors)
- Adam Doueihi (South Sydney)
- James Elias (West Newcastle)
- Ahmad Ellaz (Auburn Warriors)
- Nick Kassis (Blacktown Workers)
- Andrew Kazzi (Wests Tigers)
- Anthony Layoun (Parramatta Eels)
- Michael Lichaa (Bulldogs)
- Mitchell Mamary (Wentworthville)
- Bilal Maarbani (Manly Sea Eagles)
- Abbas Miski (North Sydney)
- Tim Mannah (Parramatta Eels)
- Ray Moujalli (Bulldogs)
- Reece Robinson (unattached)
- Travis Robinson (Newtown)
- Chris Saab (Blacktown Workers)
- Raymond Sabat (Lycans FC)
- Jaleel Seve-Derbas (Wests Tigers)
- Elias Sukkar (Wentworthville)
- Alex Twal (Wests Tigers)
- Jason Wehbe (unattached)
To purchase tickets:
Lebanon v France click here
Lebanon v England click here
Lebanon v Australia click here