Parramatta National Rugby League Club Pty Limited
Community Partnerships Executive, Northern Territory
(Based in Darwin, Northern Territory)
Parramatta National Rugby League Club Pty Limited (PNRL), known as the Parramatta Eels and established in 1947, is a professional Rugby League Club based in Western Sydney.
Reporting to our Strategic Partnerships Manager, this exciting new position will help to drive the delivery of PNRL’s strategic relationship with the Northern Territory Government. This includes delivering outcomes for the Club in the areas of Community, Game Development, Corporate Partnerships, Membership and Government Relations.
A key goal of the position is to promote Rugby League at all levels and to support an increase in participation throughout the Northern Territory.
The successful candidate will:
- Support in the development and delivery of the Parramatta Eels and NRLNT community programs throughout the Northern Territory.
- Work closely with the NRLNT in growing the sport throughout the Northern Territory
- Identify key influencers and decision makers within the Darwin business community and build and enhance strong relationships.
- Actively seek commercial partnership opportunities for the Parramatta Eels in the Northern Territory, including the NRL competition game in Darwin.
- Assist in the growth of Parramatta Eels Membership throughout the Northern Territory.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with key Government stakeholders in the Northern Territory.
- Generate positive presence, professional profile and represent the Parramatta Eels in line with the Club’s Values (Integrity, Respect and Excellence) to promote positive profile and brand awareness.
Please note employment in this position is subject to a satisfactory criminal history record check. The successful candidate is required to possess a valid ‘working with children” certification. The Parramatta Eels has extensive procedures and checks in place to protect children and young people in our organisation.
- Relevant tertiary qualification combined with a minimum of 3 years of sporting industry experience
- Good understanding of Rugby League, with a background/ability to operate development/coaching programs for children
- Relevant business experience – administration, sales, marketing and/or promotional background
- Ability to work autonomously, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Valid Northern Territory “working with children” certification, or ability to obtain prior to commencement in role
- Evidence of cross cultural awareness
- Experience working within the Government sector
- An understanding of the corporate sponsorship market
To apply, forward your current resume and covering letter to email@example.com or
Contact Michael Basan, Strategic Partnerships Manager on (02) 8843 0354 for a confidential discussion
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.