Young Blue & Gold forward Oregon Kaufusi has been named in the NSW Under-20 squad to take on Queensland in the 2018 Holden State of Origin III curtain-raiser on Wednesday 11 July at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium.
Kaufisi is the lone Blue & Gold representative in the NSW side that will assemble on Friday 6 July and will travel to Kiama under the guidance of coach Matt King who played nine games for NSW.
They will travel to Brisbane on Monday 9 July in preparation for the fixture, where NSW will be looking for their seventh-straight victory over Queensland.
The Under-20 State of Origin clash will kick off at 5.15pm.
The NSW Under-20 squad is:
1. Ryan Papenhuyzen - Melbourne Storm
2. Isaac Lumelume - Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
3. Matheson Johns - St. George Illawarra Dragons
4. Billy Smith - Sydney Roosters
5. Brian Too - Penrith Panthers
6. Sean O'Sullivan - Sydney Roosters
7. Kyle Flanagan - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
8. Oregon Kaufusi - Parramatta Eels
9. Reece Robson - St. George Illawarra Dragons
10. Jai Whitbread - Gold Coast Titans
11. Wiliam Burns - Penrith Panthers
12. Josh Curran - Sydney Roosters
13. Emre Guler - Canberra Radiers
14. Blayke Brailey - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
15. Ky Rodwell - South Sydney Rabbitohs
16. Setefano Hala - Canberra Raiders
17. Teig Wilton - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
18. Josh Carr - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
19. Brendan O'Hagan - Canberra Raiders