Getting ready for Finals series
In preparation for the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series, we wanted to share some key information to our Blue & Gold Army Members regarding the ticketing process. The process for purchasing Finals tickets is a little different from our Premiership matches. We have provided the below summary to guide you through this process and make it as seamless as possible.
Ticket pre-sale timings
As a club member, you will get access to a pre-sale based on the type of membership you hold. This entitles you a chance to purchase your Finals Series tickets prior to the general public. Each week of the Finals Series tickets will be made available from the following timelines;
- 10am AEST Monday – Ticketed Club Members
- 1pm AEST Monday - Non-Ticketed Club Members
- 10am AEST Tuesday – General Public
Ticket redemption process
There is a slight variation in the ticket redemption process depending on what type of member you are. Please read the below based on your membership type.
- Ticketed Members; Ticketed Members will receive an email on Sunday night/Monday morning of each week of Finals Series that we are playing. Within this email will be a link to source your unique redemption code that will unlock your ability to purchase tickets from 10am and apply the member discount for tickets. Each password will allow you to purchase up to 8 tickets.
- Non-Ticketed Members; Non-Ticketed Members will receive an email on Sunday night/Monday morning of each week of Finals Series that we are playing. Within this email will be a generic redemption code that will unlock your ability to purchase tickets from 1pm. This redemption code can only be used for games that we are playing in.
Ticket purchase tips
Use the below tips and tricks to ensure your purchasing experience for the 2019 Finals Series is as seamless as possible;
- If you can, use your mobile phone to purchase via the Ticketek's mobile site, as it is often faster than a desktop computer.
- Tickets can be purchased by calling Ticketek on 132 849 or by visiting an agency, but we strongly recommended buying online for your convenience.
- Wheelchair bookings can be done online through the Same Seat Pre-Sale. To book wheelchair seating for the Best Available Pre-Sale please call the Special Needs Line on 1300 665 915 or visit a Ticketek Agency.
- Companion Card holders can access their same seats, including Companion seats, through the Same Seat Pre-Sale. To book with a Companion Card for the Best Available Pre-Sale please call the Special Needs Line on 1300 665 915 or visit a Ticketek Agency. Please ensure you have the Companion Card available to provide details or show when purchasing.
- Information within email is only sent to the Primary Account Holder, so we kindly ask that you share the relevant information with your Secondary Account Holders, where relevant.
- All information was correct at the time of distribution but is subject to change.
If you opt in to marketing communications when purchasing your Finals Series tickets, you will receive communications prior to the game detailing some key information. This information will be relevant for the gameday and will include;
- Key event timings
- Transport information
- Activities around the stadium
- Food and beverage deals
You will then also receive communication once the game has ended to provide quick feedback on the gameday experience. This will assist in delivering improved live experiences for future events.