Wentworthville Magpies Greg Leleisiauo, Tim Mannah and Rhys Davies have been named in the 2019 Canterbury Cup NSW Team of the Year, following NSWRL’s announcement after the Grand Final at Bankwest Stadium yesterday (September 28).
The Canterbury Cup NSW TOTY is chosen by expert media commentators and nswrl.com.au staff and recognises the most consistent players from the state’s premier competition.
Wentworthville coach Rip Taylor was also named Coach of the Year after helping steer the team into the Grand Final from eighth position.
Canterbury Cup NSW Team of the Year
1. William Kennedy (Newtown Jets)
2. Mawene Hiroti (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
3. Morgan Harper (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
4. Tristan Sailor (St George Illawarra Dragons)
5. Greg Leleisiuao (Wentworthville Magpies)
6. Connor Tracey (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
7. Adam Clune (St George Illawarra Dragons)
8. Lachlan Timm (St George Illawarra Dragons)
9. Billy Brittain (South Sydney Rabbitohs) (c)
10. Max Bailey (North Sydney Bears)
11. Jackson Ford (St George Illawarra Dragons)
12. William Burns (Penrith Panthers)
13. Billy Magoulias (Newtown Jets)
14. Rhys Davies (Wentworthville Magpies)
15. Jaimin Jolliffe (Newtown Jets)
16. Tim Mannah (Wentworthville Magpies)
17. Scott Sorenson (Newtown Jets)
Coach: Rip Taylor (Wentworthville Magpies)