Are you looking for digital and video experience with one of Australia’s largest Sporting organisations?
With a history that extends beyond 70 years, Parramatta Eels is a proud, successful and respected member of the National Rugby League (NRL) competition, well placed for future success.
Driven by a strong vision and underpinned by our cultural foundations, we strive to be a club that is connected and respected through the way we lead and inspire, on-field and in the community.
This internship will allow for flexible work hours and days to suit the applicant, however availability for occasional weekend work and game days are preferred.
For the right candidate there is a strong possibility the position could transition into a paid casual role.
About The Position
We’re looking for a digital and video intern who lives and breathes all things sport, but is looking to gain exposure in an elite sporting environment. Working closely with the Content team, you’ll gain experience in the creation, production and execution of video and digital content for Parramatta Eels digital channels.
This includes shooting and editing match highlights, post game interviews as well as other content for the Eels digital channels.
- Work on projects to help practice your skills and gain invaluable experience in filming, editing and publishing innovative and engaging digital content
- Assist the Eels content team with producing engaging video content ideas for social media platforms (ideally with some personal experience to show)
- Work with the Digital Manager to be trained in the execution of content marketing plans for Eels training, match days and key events
- Experience using a variety of digital cameras, accessories and audio recording equipment
- Interest and passion for online video trends, technologies and techniques
- Experience and interest in video production
- Ability to develop social media content
- In the process of gaining Tertiary qualifications
- You must hold (or be willing to obtain) a current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
- Availability to work outside of normal working hours at weekend games and Club events which are held outside of Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm preferred
For the opportunity to demonstrate your drive, ambition and skills to thrive in our fast paced environment, please send your CV along with any links to your previous work to Parramatta Eels digital team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Final applications close Friday 25th January 2020. Please submit your application promptly as prospective candidates will be shortlisted before this date.
The Parramatta Eels office is located in Kellyville, North-West Sydney. On site parking is available.