2020 has been a year unlike any other, both on and off the field. We’ve faced challenges every step of this season, and at times it’s looked so dark we couldn’t see a way forward. But now there’s finally a light at the end of the tunnel: the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series.
Getting ready for Finals Series
In preparation for the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series, we wanted to share some key information with you regarding the ticketing process. The process for purchasing Finals tickets is a little different from our Premiership matches. We have provided the below summary to guide you through this process to make it as seamless as possible.
Match: Eels v Rabbitohs
Finals Week 2 -
Venue: Bankwest Stadium, Sydney
Ticket pre-sale timings
As a Club Member, you will get access to a pre-sale based on the type of membership you hold. This entitles you to purchase your Finals Series tickets prior to the general public. Each week of the Finals Series tickets will be made available per the following timelines;
- 10am - 1pm AEST Monday – Ticketed Club Members
- 1pm AEST Monday – Non-Ticketed Club Members
- 4pm AEST Monday – NRL Account
- 10am AEST Tuesday – General Public
Ticketed Members will be able to access their Member discount for Finals tickets only during the 10am-1pm window on the Monday of each week. Please ensure you purchase your tickets during this time to secure your ticket!
Please note that Eels Members do not need a password to purchase their tickets. Simply click through to the Ticketing link provided in the email, with tickets available to purchase until the outlined times above.
Each Member will be able to purchase up to 8 tickets per transaction.
Eels Reserved Seat Members are also unable to purchase their same seat due to COVID restrictions.
Ticket purchase tips
Use the below tips and tricks when purchasing via Ticketek. This will ensure your purchasing experience for the 2020 Finals Series is as seamless as possible;
- If you can, use your mobile phone to purchase via the Ticketek's mobile site, as it is often faster than a desktop computer
- To book wheelchair seating please call the Special Needs Line on 1300 665 915 or visit a Ticketek Agency
- To book with a Companion Card please call the Special Needs Line on 1300 665 915 or visit a Ticketek Agency. Please ensure you have the Companion Card available to provide details or show when purchasing
If you opt in to receive marketing communications when purchasing your Finals Series tickets, you will receive communications prior to the game detailing some key information. This information will be relevant for the gameday and will include;
- Key event timings
- Transport information
You will then also receive communication once the game has ended to request quick feedback on the gameday experience. This will assist in delivering improved live experiences for future events.
Additional COVID-Safe regulations
Below you will find some further information on COVID Safe guidelines that are important for fans to be familiar with before purchasing a ticket and attending an event;
- It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure they comply with the border measures that may restrict their entry into each state. The NRL encourages all Club Members and fans to review the travel advice on the relevant Government websites
- There are strict limitations on stadium capacity due to relevant State Government COVID Safe Planning and Regulations. Restrictions may be amended at any time which may affect attendance numbers and therefore may affect your chances of securing and purchasing a ticket and/or attending a match. As per the pre-sale schedule (set out above) priority is given to Ticketed Members, followed by Non-Ticketed Members and NRL Account Holders. In the event an entire ticket allocation is exhausted for any Event during the pre-sale period, the Event will go off-sale
- Patrons are not mandated to wear face masks when attending Finals Series games. However, we do strongly encourage they are utilised, especially in any public concourse areas, toilets and whilst on public transport