Parramatta Eels lock Nathan Brown is in line to make his NSW Blues debut after being named in Brad Fittler’s 21 man squad for Game Two of the State of Origin series against Queensland at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday 11 November.
Brown has been called into the 21 man squad with NSW forced to make changes following the season opener.
Boyd Cordner made the decision to leave camp following a knock in Game One with James Tedesco to take over as captain. Cody Walker has been named at five-eighth, Angus Crichton will start in the second row for Cordner and Payne Haas will start at prop with Junior Paulo returning to the bench alongside Brown.
Dale Finucane also returns to the team alongside Brown and Paulo, with Panthers forward Issah Yeo also named to make his debut via the bench.
Eels forward Reagan Campbell-Gillard remains in the 21 man squad.
Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues
1. James Tedesco (c) (Sydney Roosters)
2. Daniel Tupou (Sydney Roosters)
3. Clint Gutherson (Parramatta Eels)
4. Jack Wighton (Canberra Raiders)
5. Josh Addo-Carr (Melbourne Storm)
6. Cody Walker (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
7. Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)
8. Daniel Saifiti (Newcastle Knights)
9. Damien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
10. Payne Haas (Brisbane Broncos)
11. Angus Crichton (Sydney Roosters)
12. Tyson Frizell (St George Illawarra Dragons)
13. Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
14. Dale Finucane (Melbourne Storm)
15. Junior Paulo (Parramatta Eels)
16. Nathan Brown (Parramatta Eels)
17. Isaah Yeo (Penrith Panthers)
18. Luke Keary (Sydney Roosters)
19. Reagan Campbell-Gillard (Parramatta Eels)
20. Cameron McInnes (St George Illawarra Dragons)
21. Stephen Crichton (Penrith Panthers)