Game Day Guide – Eels v Sharks, Round Three
The Parramatta Eels host the Cronulla Sharks in Round Three at Bankwest Stadium on Saturday 27 March at 7:35pm.
Gates Open - 4:55pm
NSW Cup Kick Off – Parramatta Eels v Newtown Jets: 5:10pm
NRL Kick Off – Eels v Sharks: 7:35pm
Here’s everything you need to know from transport to ticketing and more.
- Fans are encouraged to consider all the available transport options ahead of Eels v Storm at Bankwest Stadium, with plenty of ways to get to the footy on Thursday night, as public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities
- Whether driving or taking public transport, fans should plan to arrive early to Parramatta and plan their trip using the Transport for NSW Trip Plannerhere
- If driving to the event, gather your party and travel in a group to take advantage of nearby car parks in Parramatta CBD, including the Justice Precinct Car Park off Hunter St – a short walk from the Stadium. A full list of carparks within the Parramatta CBD can be found here https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/sites/council/files/2021-02/Parking-closure-map.pdf
- If travelling on public transport, make sure you plan ahead. Trains run regularly to Parramatta Station which is a 15 minute walk from the stadium. Buses also run regularly to the interchange at Parramatta Station and some services make stops outside the stadium on O’Connell St. Don’t forget it is mandatory to wear face masks on public transport
- Remember you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment method when travelling to and from the game on public transport. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time. Look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicators where available
- Roads around the stadium will close at the end of the game to allow crowds to safely leave the precinct so be patient and follow the directions of traffic controllers and Police
Free entry for SES Volunteers
A thousand tickets are available for SES volunteers and other emergency services workers who have worked tirelessly to help save lives and homes during the recent floods in NSW.
The Parramatta Eels will provide tickets to the relevant NSW Government agencies for distribution to personnel.
In addition, Parramatta Leagues Club is offering 50% off at the Bistro to all SES workers and volunteers with an ID on Friday March 26 to Sunday March 28.
Mac for a Match Competition
If the Eels WIN, You WIN!
Thanks to our friends at McDonalds in Season 2021 they will be running a “Mac For A Match” promotion.
The offer entitles the ticket holder/member to one free Big Mac® only on a Monday following any home game(s) win by the Parramatta Eels.
The best way to follow the Eels on game day and during the week is through the Eels website, social media channels and on the app.
We will be posting all the interviews, exclusive content, match previews, pre-game and post-game analysis and much more! Our social media channels will provide all the latest updates and breaking news so make sure you follow us and get all the updates as they happen.
LinkedIn: @Parramatta Eels
📲 Eels App - Apple Store: http://eels.co/EelsiPhoneApp
📲 Eels App - Google Play: http://eels.co/EelsAndroidApp
Tickets are still available for the Eels’ Round 3 game against the Cronulla Sharks. Join us for our second home game of the season and our first instalment of Saturday Sounds.
Adult tickets are available from $25, via Ticketek
Round 3 Member Access and Seating
Whilst seating/venue capacity is currently at 75% due to NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions, we are pleased to announce ticketed Eels Members will be able to use their 2021 Member cards at the turnstiles to scan and enter Bankwest Stadium. Members will also be able to sit in their specific seating allocation, as determined by the seating details on the back of your Member card.
Member Cap Collection
2021 Eels Members can collect their Member Cap (if applicable to your package) at Round 3. Members can collect their caps from the Membership Marquee in the Gate B precinct pre-game OR from inside the Stadium at the Member Services Outlet located at Gate D until shortly after full-time. Please bring your Voucher and/or Membership Card when collecting your cap.
Ticketing & Membership Assistance
The Membership Team will be located externally and internally at Bankwest Stadium, where they will be present at the Member Services Outlet located at Gate D and in the Membership Marquee at Gate B.
The Eels Ticket Box outside Gate B will be open from 5.30pm and is available for any Eels Ticket Collections or Game Day enquiries.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing before the game, please contact our Membership Team on 1300 258 346 or email@example.com.
Members Lounge returns at Bankwest Stadium! Located in the North West corner of the ground, Members Lounge will be open from 5.45pm.
Be sure to visit Members Lounge to view both the Members Pledge Honour Wall & the 10+ Year Member Honour Wall – both will be proudly displayed in Members Lounge throughout Saturday evening.
Game Day Merchandise
Be sure to visit our Merchandise outlets to get your hands on the latest Blue & Gold apparel ahead of the 2021 season!
Merchandise will be available at the Eels Merchandise outlets internal of Gate A and Gate B until full-time, as well as the Gate B precinct pre-game.
Show your 2021 Eels Membership card to receive 15% off!
Is your Plan B sorted?
Wherever you’re watching the game, if you drink, you’ll need a Plan B to get home. Whether that’s taking public transport, ride-sharing, using a taxi or arranging a lift. Be the real MVP of the night, sort out a plan B and don’t drink drive.
TV: Live on Foxtel, Kayo Sports and Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand)
Radio: ABC, 2GB/4BC, SEN and NRL Nation will be broadcasting.
- TVWAN Action (Papua New Guinea – PayTV)
- SkyPacific (Pacific Nations – PayTV)
- Sport24 (Worldwide In-Flight/In-Ship – excl Aus and NZ domestic airlines)
- Watch NRL: Not available in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific regions
Show your Blue & Gold pride!