The Parramatta Eels host a triple-header in Round Five at Bankwest Stadium on Sunday 11 April.
Here's everything you need to know about game day.
Gates Open: 1:00pm
NSW Cup kick off, Eels v Dragons: 1:10pm
Jersey Flegg kick off, Eels v Roosters: 3:30pm
NRL kick off, Eels v Dragons: 6:15pm
- Fans are encouraged to consider all the available transport options ahead of Eels v Storm at Bankwest Stadium, with plenty of ways to get to the footy on Thursday night, as public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities
- Whether driving or taking public transport, fans should plan to arrive early to Parramatta and plan their trip using the Transport for NSW Trip Plannerhere
- If driving to the event, gather your party and travel in a group to take advantage of nearby car parks in Parramatta CBD, including the Justice Precinct Car Park off Hunter St – a short walk from the Stadium. A full list of carparks within the Parramatta CBD can be found here https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/sites/council/files/2021-02/Parking-closure-map.pdf
- If travelling on public transport, make sure you plan ahead. Trains run regularly to Parramatta Station which is a 15 minute walk from the stadium. Buses also run regularly to the interchange at Parramatta Station and some services make stops outside the stadium on O’Connell St. Don’t forget it is mandatory to wear face masks on public transport
- Remember you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment method when travelling to and from the game on public transport. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time. Look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicators where available
- Roads around the stadium will close at the end of the game to allow crowds to safely leave the precinct so be patient and follow the directions of traffic controllers and Police.
Mac for a Match Competition
If the Eels WIN, You WIN!
Thanks to our friends at McDonalds in Season 2021 they will be running a “Mac For A Match” promotion.
The offer entitles the ticket holder/member to one free Big Mac® only on a Monday following any home game(s) win by the Parramatta Eels.
The best way to follow the Eels on game day and during the week is through the Eels website, social media channels and on the app.
We will be posting all the interviews, exclusive content, match previews, pre-game and post-game analysis and much more! Our social media channels will provide all the latest updates and breaking news so make sure you follow us and get all the updates as they happen.
LinkedIn: @Parramatta Eels
📲 Eels App - Apple Store: http://eels.co/EelsiPhoneApp
📲 Eels App - Google Play: http://eels.co/EelsAndroidApp
Tickets are still available for the Eels’ Round 5 game against the Dragons. Join us for our third home game of the season as three grades of footy are played. Don’t miss three great games that the whole family can enjoy!
Adult tickets are available from $25, via Ticketek
Eels Members, be sure to place your Member Number in the Ticketek password box to receive 10% of reserved seat tickets.
Member Cap Collection
2021 Eels Members can collect their Member Cap (if applicable to your package) at Round 5. Members can collect their caps from the Membership Marquee in the Gate B precinct pre-game (from 3pm) OR from inside the Stadium at the Member Services Outlet located at Gate D from 1pm until shortly after full-time. Please bring your Voucher and/or Membership Card when collecting your cap.
Ticketing & Membership Assistance
The Membership Team will be located externally and internally at Bankwest Stadium, where they will be present at the Member Services Outlet located at Gate D (from 1pm) and in the Membership Marquee at Gate B (from 3pm).
The Eels Ticket Box outside Gate B will be open from 1pm and is available for any Eels Ticket Collections or Game Day enquiries.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing before the game, please contact our Membership Team on email@example.com.
Members Lounge returns at Bankwest Stadium! Located in the North West corner of the ground, Members Lounge will be open from 1pm.
Be sure to visit Members Lounge to view both the Members Pledge Honour Wall & the 10+ Year Member Honour Wall – both will be proudly displayed in Members Lounge throughout Saturday evening.
Game Day Merchandise
Be sure to visit our Merchandise outlets to get your hands on the latest Blue & Gold apparel ahead of the 2021 season!
Merchandise will be available at the Eels Merchandise outlets internal of Gate A and Gate B until full-time, as well as the Gate B precinct pre-game.
Show your 2021 Eels Membership card to receive 15% off!
Park in Parramatta for $5 on Bankwest Stadium on Sunday!
Coming to Round Five on Sunday? Then why not park in Parramatta for $5.
During the month of April, visitors who park at Justice Precinct or Parramatta Station car parks on game days will only pay $5 for all day parking. Both car parks are an easy 7-10 minute walk from stadium, making it an affordable and stress-free option. With an amazing selection of cafes, restaurants and bars, you can make a day of it.
TV: Live on Foxtel, Kayo Sports and Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand)
Radio: ABC, 2GB/4BC, SEN and NRL Nation will be broadcasting.
- TVWAN Action (Papua New Guinea – PayTV)
- SkyPacific (Pacific Nations – PayTV)
- Sport24 (Worldwide In-Flight/In-Ship – excl Aus and NZ domestic airlines)
- Watch NRL: Not available in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific regions
Show your Blue & Gold pride!