The Parramatta Eels host the Sydney Roosters in Round Nine at Bankwest Stadium on Friday 7 May.
The Knock On Effect NSW Cup kicks off proceedings, with the Eels taking on the North Sydney Bears at 5:25pm.
The NRL game kicks off at 7:55pm.
Gates open at 5:10pm
Here's everything you need to know about game day.
COVID Top Tips
- If you are a resident of, or have visited, a NSW Health identified ‘hot-spot’ or affected area, you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time. Please refer to the below link for the most up-to-date information: Here.
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Face masks are strongly recommended for all patrons entering and moving around the stadium.
- Face masks are now mandatory on public transport.
- Patrons in Corporate Indoor areas will need to be seated when drinking.
- Fans are encouraged to consider all the available transport options ahead of Eels v Storm at Bankwest Stadium, with plenty of ways to get to the footy on Thursday night, as public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities
- Whether driving or taking public transport, fans should plan to arrive early to Parramatta and plan their trip using the Transport for NSW Trip Plannerhere
- If driving to the event, gather your party and travel in a group to take advantage of nearby car parks in Parramatta CBD, including the Justice Precinct Car Park off Hunter St – a short walk from the Stadium. A full list of carparks within the Parramatta CBD can be found here https://www.cityofparramatta.nsw.gov.au/sites/council/files/2021-02/Parking-closure-map.pdf
- If travelling on public transport, make sure you plan ahead. Trains run regularly to Parramatta Station which is a 15 minute walk from the stadium. Buses also run regularly to the interchange at Parramatta Station and some services make stops outside the stadium on O’Connell St. Don’t forget it is mandatory to wear face masks on public transport
- Remember you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment method when travelling to and from the game on public transport. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time. Look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicators where available
- Roads around the stadium will close at the end of the game to allow crowds to safely leave the precinct so be patient and follow the directions of traffic controllers and Police.
The best way to follow the Eels on game day and during the week is through the Eels website, social media channels and on the app.
We will be posting all the interviews, exclusive content, match previews, pre-game and post-game analysis and much more! Our social media channels will provide all the latest updates and breaking news so make sure you follow us and get all the updates as they happen.
LinkedIn: @Parramatta Eels
📲 Eels App - Apple Store: http://eels.co/EelsiPhoneApp
📲 Eels App - Google Play: http://eels.co/EelsAndroidApp
Tickets are still available for the Eels’ Round 9 game against the Roosters. Join us for our first Friday Footy Fest home game of the 2021 Season as two grades of footy are played.
Tickets are available via Ticketek
Eels Members, be sure to place your Member Number in the Ticketek password box to receive 10% off reserved seat tickets.
Member Cap Collection
2021 Eels Mevvmbers can collect their Member Cap (if applicable to your package) at Round 9. Members can collect their caps from inside the Stadium at the Member Services Outlet located at Gate D from 5.10pm until shortly after full-time. Please bring your Voucher and/or Membership Card when collecting your cap.
Ticketing & Membership Assistance
The Membership Team will be located internally at Bankwest Stadium, where they will be present at the Member Services Outlet located at Gate D (from 5.10pm) and in the Membership Marquee in the concourse (from 5.10pm).
The Eels Ticket Box outside Gate B will be open from 5.10pm and is available for any Eels Ticket Collections or Game Day enquiries.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing before the game, please contact our Membership Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members Lounge returns at Bankwest Stadium! Located in the North-West corner of the ground, Members Lounge will be open from 5.10pm.
Be sure to visit Members Lounge to view both the Members Pledge Honour Wall & the 10+ Year Member Honour Wall – both will be proudly displayed in Members Lounge throughout Saturday evening.
Game Day Merchandise
Be sure to visit our Merchandise outlets to get your hands on the latest Blue & Gold apparel ahead of the 2021 season!
Merchandise will be available at the Eels Merchandise outlets internal of Gate A and Gate B, as well as in a marquee at Gate B, until full-time.
Show your 2021 Eels Membership card to receive 15% off!
TV: Live on Nine, Foxtel, Kayo Sports and Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand)
Radio: ABC, Triple M, 2GB/4BC, SEN and NRL Nation will be broadcasting.
- TVWAN Action (Papua New Guinea – PayTV)
- SkyPacific (Pacific Nations – PayTV)
- Sport24 (Worldwide In-Flight/In-Ship – excl Aus and NZ domestic airlines)
- Watch NRL: Not available in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific regions
Show your Blue & Gold pride!