The Parramatta Eels host the Brisbane Broncos in Round 19 at CommBank Stadium on Thursday 21 July.
Here's everything you need to know about the game.
6:30pm - Gates Open
7:50pm - Kick off Eels v Broncos
Get the kids to the game early and experience our all new Kids PARRAdise zone. With lots of fun activities they’ll love Feel Good Sunday in PARRAdise as much as you.
Tickets are still available for the Eels’ Round 19 game against the Brisbane Broncos.
Tickets are still available here
Eels Members, be sure to place your Member Number in the Ticketek password box to receive 10% off reserved seat tickets.
Ticketing & Membership Assistance
The Membership Team will be located internally at CommBank Stadium, where they will be present at the Member Services Outlet located at Gate D and in the Membership Marquee in the concourse.
The Eels Ticket Box outside Gate B will be open from 6:00pm and is available for any Eels Ticket Collections or Game Day enquiries.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing before the game, please contact our Membership Team at email@example.com.
Members Lounge returns at CommBank Stadium! Located in the North-West corner of the ground, Members Lounge will be open from 6.15pm.
Game Day Merchandise
Be sure to visit our Merchandise outlets to get your hands on the latest Blue & Gold apparel ahead of the 2022 season! Merchandise will be available at the Eels Merchandise outlets internal of Gate A and Gate B, as well as in a marquee at Gate B, until full-time. Show your 2022 Eels Membership card to receive 15% off!
- Whether driving or taking public transport, fans should plan to arrive early to Parramatta and plan their trip using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here
- If driving to the event, a full list of carparks within the Parramatta CBD can be found here
- Trains run regularly to Parramatta Station which is a 15 minute walk from the stadium
- Buses run regularly to the interchange at Parramatta Station and some services make stops outside the stadium on O’Connell St
- Roads around the stadium will close at the end of the game to allow crowds to safely leave the precinct so be patient and follow the directions of traffic controllers and Police
Is your Plan B sorted?
Wherever you’re watching the game, if you drink, you’ll need a Plan B to get home. Whether that’s taking public transport, ride-sharing, using a taxi or arranging a lift. Be the real MVP of the night, sort out a plan B and don’t drink drive.
TV: Live on Nine, Foxtel, Kayo Sports and Sky Sport 4 (New Zealand)
Radio: ABC, Triple M Sydney/Brisbane, 2GB/4BC, SEN and NRL Nation will be broadcasting.
- TVWAN Action (Papua New Guinea – PayTV)
- SkyPacific (Pacific Nations – PayTV)
- Sport24 (Worldwide In-Flight/In-Ship – excl Aus and NZ domestic airlines)
- Watch NRL: Not available in Australia, New Zealand or Pacific regions
Show your Blue & Gold pride!
The best way to follow the Eels on game day and during the week is through the Eels website, social media channels and on the app.
LinkedIn: @Parramatta Eels
📲 Eels App - Apple Store: http://eels.co/EelsiPhoneApp
📲 Eels App - Google Play: http://eels.co/EelsAndroidApp