Seat Resale Program
Member Seat Resale Program
Welcome to our Member Seat Resale Program for the 2020 season!
The Member Seat Resale Program allows Reserved Seat Members to put their reserved seat/s at Bankwest Stadium up for casual sale on the occasion that they are unable to make it to a home game to support the Eels!
If a Reserved Seat Members seat is sold, they will be notified by the Membership Team and they will receive $20 cash back into their nominated account! *
How to put your reserved seat/s up for resale:
- Login to Account Manager visiting the website.
- On the home screen, select on the My Events button at the top of the screen
- Once you are in My Events, select the game that you wish to place your reserved seat/s up for resale
- Once you are in the game of your choice, click on the Three Dots (resale) button, which can be found next to the Print and Transfer buttons
- Follow the prompts to place your seat/s up for resale! Please be sure of your selection before confirming, as it cannot be changed once finalised
- Once you have placed your seat up for resale, you will receive a confirmation email from the Membership Team (this may take up to 48 hours)
- If your seat is sold, you will receive confirmation from the Membership Team with additional information on your cash back benefit!
For 2020 Parramatta Eels Reserved Seat Members only. For the full Terms & Conditions of the 2020 Member Seat Resale Program, please visit the website.