The team, announced after the final match of the Under 18's Australian Secondary School Rugby League Championship on Friday in Cairns, includes Tyrell Fuimaono, Nathan Davis, and Joey Lussick.
Fuimaono was part of the Nsw U18s Blues side that defeated Queensland 56-6 in June, becoming the first student from the Aboriginal Australian "School to Work" program to be selected in a representative side
At only 17 years old, the representative caps for second-rower Fuimaono see him playing a "year young" in the side.
Nathan Davis has moved from Mounties in 2012 to be a member of the Parramatta Eels SG Ball team in 2013, while Joey Lussick - younger brother of Eels prop Darcy - has been named on the bench for the Schoolboys side.
Happy to hear my younger brother Joey being selected for Australian schoolboys today. Going to be a long week at home listening to him now..— Darcy Lussick (@D_LUSSICK) July 12, 2013
Lussick has impressed with his form for Newington in 2013 in the GPS rugby union competition, earning rugby union representative honours alongside his rugby league selections.
Congratulations to all three boys and we wish them all the best in the green and gold!
1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak - Patrician Brothers College Blacktown
2. Sione Matautia - Hunter Sports High School
3. Euan Aitken - Illawarra Sports High School
4. Marion Seve - Keebra Park State High School
5. Nathan Davis - James Busby High School
6. Jayden Nikorima - Wavell State High School
7. Jackson Hastings - Illawarra Sports High School
8. Vincent Leuluai - Sarah Redfern High School
9. Jenan Wedderburn-Parrish - Australian Industry Trade College
10. George Fai - Marsden State High School
11. Royce Hunt - Bass High School
12. Tyrell Fuimaono - Patrician Brothers College Blacktown
13. Cheyne Whitelaw - Marcellin College Randwick
14. Joey Lussick - Newington College
15. Thomas Freebairn - Illawarra Sports High School
16. Willis Meehan - Matraville Sports High School
17. Lamar Manuel-Liolevave - Keebra Park State High School